Saturday, September 20, 2008



Whippeee!!! I figured out how to at least upload one or two photos to our new blog. Don't laugh, you are watching history!! My brain working all on its own is HISTORY!

For those of you who haven't made the trek out to our new house in Port Orchard, here it is! This photo was taken way before it was "finished" so it doesn't have the driveway, lawn, hanging plants, etc.....Maybe I will be smart enough to be able to get photos that are recent. We have a LAN in our house and my laptop isn't talking to our desktop. So, move over kids, Mom has some blogging and posting to do....Or is that the same thing? Ha!

David's parents are here right now, so you might have to wait a bit while we go explore the Pacific Northwest to watch my masterpiece blog come together....I am determined. Thanks Katie for the encouragement!!!

1 comment:

The Griffith Family said...

Yea... you're blogging once again. It's fun. Can't wait to see more pics especially if you are out exploring with family. We miss you all. I talk to Shaila often- she's so cute!